Saturday, April 24, 2021

Sims2: End of Round Stats

 It has been about 8.5 months since I last finished a round; schoolwork has definitely cut into my playing time!  

  • 178 households (148 still in play)
  • 614 individual Sims
  • 14122 effective Sims with my current multiplier of 23

This brings me to 28% of the way towards the 50000 population that ends the challenge, and more than half-way to earning a downtown.  I would be getting there faster, except that I barely put any community lots into play this past round.  I need to have some wealthier families have teens age up and move out with enough cash to buy a business!

I got to create 6 new Sims at this end of round.  I had a single Sim; I called him Ceaborn Cadwalader after two names I found in my family tree.  (Unfortunately they didn't occur in the same person - that would have been just too amazing.)  The next was a family of four, the elder Barbe Baillerjeon with her daughter Brenetta, and Brenetta's two children Bildad (a teen) and Baltser (a child).  The last Sim is an individual, Annatje Abelsen.  I've been rolling randomly for the amount of money they start with for a while (hm... maybe I should bump that up next round), but lately I also roll to find out their living situation (rent or own) and what neighbourhood and house or apartment to put them in.  So that keeps things more interesting.  I'm almost out of houses that I haven't played before, and I only have three that cost under 20000 Simoleons, so I'll have to expand into a new neighbourhood soon.

There are 62 houses in the amazing series of 1920s homes created by CatherineTJCD on the ModtheSims site, and I'm itching to get into playing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment