Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Co-ownership and Co-operative real estate in Toronto (A Google Map)

I've been playing around with the "My Maps" feature of Google Maps for a few years, and I finally have one to share with you.


View Co-ownerships and Co-operatives by MLS district in a larger map

The link above should take you to Google Maps, and my public map of all the co-operative and co-ownership buildings in Central Toronto, arranged and colour-coded according to the MLS system's geographical areas.

(I'll point out that by 'co-op' I mean a co-operative unit of real estate that you buy, not a co-op apartment that you rent.)

You will have to zoom out to see the most northerly building, which is at Yonge almost as far north as Steeles. Then you can zoom in to a neighbourhood you like, or play around with satellite and Google Earth views. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment